Renault undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Alliance Renault Nissan Mitsubishi website.
The Alliance Renault Nissan Mitsubishi site is not compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 31,48%:
- 17 compliant criteria
- 37 non-compliant criteria
- 52 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some informative images do not have a textual alternative.
- Some decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Some textual alternatives to informative images are not complete.
- Some frame or iframe elements have no title attribute.
- Some frame or iframe title attributes do not describe their content.
- Some text colors are not sufficiently contrasted with their background.
- Some media contents (audio, video) lack transcript or audio description.
- Some media contents (audio, video) lack audio description.
- Some media contents (audio, video) lack a short descriptive name.
- Some links combined with their context fail to describe their purpose or destination.
- Some links do not have a label.
- Some scripts cannot be rendered by assistive technology.
- Some scripts cannot be controlled by the keyboard.
- Some context changes are initiated without giving users advanced warning.
Mandatory elements (8)
- Some pages do not validate against formal specifications: opening and closing tags, no duplicate attributes, and unique ids.
- Some page titles do not descript their content or purpose.
- Some language changes are not indicated.
- Some semantic HTML elements are inappropriately used for presentation purposes.
Structuring information (9)
- On some pages, the information is not structured by appropriate headings.
- Some pages miss ARIA landmarks to identify their regions.
- Some lists are not tagged as such.
Information presentation (10)
- HTML is used instead of CSS to control the visual presentation of text.
- Some information disappears when CSS is disabled.
- Some information or functionality is lost when deactivating the CSS.
- Some contents are clipped, truncated, or obscured when resizing visually rendered text up to 200 percent.
- Some foreground colors are specified without specifying background colors or vice versa.
- Some focus indicators are not visible.
- Some voluntary invisible contents are incorrectly transmitted to the screen reader.
- Some information is only provided by its shape, size, or location.
- Some additional content showing from CSS only cannot be displayed using the keyboard.
- Some pages do not use two or more of the following techniques: menu, site map, or search function…)
- Some pages do not provide a functioning link to skip the header and go directly to the main content.
- On some pages, the tab order does not follow relationships in the content.
- In some pages, the keyboard focus is “trapped” and cannot be moved out of the current control without closing the browser or restarting the system.
- Some dynamic content, displayed on keyboard or mouse focus, cannot be reached using the keyboard only.
- A new window is launched without giving users an advanced warning.
- Some content restricts its view and operation to a single display orientation.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
Video player hosted on YouTube (free external source)
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 08/23/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA (Version 2023.1) with Google Chrome (Version 115.0.5790.111)
- NVDA (Version 2023.1) with Firefox Developer (Version 117.0b2)
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG Color contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Zoom Text Only
- Assistant RGAA
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity: